We love happy clients!! It’s why we do what we do!! Here are a few travel testimonials:
- Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for planning our trip to Italy! It was absolutely amazing and more than we hoped for! Everything went smoothly and the drivers and tours you set up were fantastic. Memories and photos to last a lifetime! Frank and Stephanie…spending a belated honeymoon in Italy.
- It was FABULOUS!! You did a GREAT job! We LOVED our hotels…You had excellent tips. The dinner at hotel in Perugia was incredibly good. I will most certainly want your help booking future trips!! Shelley…celebrating a milestone birthday in Italy
- The hotel staff at Espirit was amazing. I can speak on behalf of all us when I say we had a fantastic time in France. Thank you so much for setting us up with your itinerary. We also left 10lbs. heavier as we ate fabulously while we were there! I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to make sure our trip was a special one. Lisa….on a wine trip to France.
- Becky is a pleasure to work with, genuinely cares about her customer and highly values their time. Becky planned a guys trip to New Orleans for 14 of us to take my brother on a fun last retreat…Becky kept me on track throughout [the planning] time. We methodically moved through planning milestones (rooms, flights, dinners, transportation, excursions). She made sure we obtained the best venues a the best price, locked the contracts down and called ahead to insure everything was ready. And everything was ready – the trip was a blast – perfectly planned and everyone had an amazing time. L.D…traveling to New Orleans for a Bachelor Weekend.
- We just wanted to thank you for everything you did to make our honeymoon amazing. We truly appreciate all of your planning and help. When we started discussing what we wanted to do for our honeymoon, we had no idea where to start and you took all of our worries away. The cruise was absolutely amazing and we had the most relaxing week that we’ve had in a long time. It was just what we needed. Again, we want to thank you and will keep you in mind for our next vacation! Kayla…spending her honeymoon on a Caribbean Cruise.
- Wow. Thank you so much for helping us plan our honeymoon. It was perfect. W…traveling on his honeymoon to St. Lucia.
- I wanted to thank you for everything you did to make sure my trip to Spain with my son went smoothly. You were fantastic every step of the way. First, you were patient in explaining things, secondly, you were calm despite the uncertainties, and thirdly, you were persistent and attentive to make sure everything went as planned. And, you made yourself available even though you were on vacation. Our trip was a blast. The flight there was uneventful and smooth. The accommodations were great, and above our expectations. The tickets were in a fantastic location, and exactly where I envisioned them to be. All in all, things went very smoothly. I truly appreciate you making this “once in a lifetime trip” special for my son and I. I look forward to working with you in the future. S.A….traveling to Barcelona to watch El Classico (F.C. Barcelona vs. Real Madrid) with his son.
- Where do I even start…I WAS AMAZING. We talked about you several times and out of the group I feel like I have got the best agent!!! Everything went smoothly…we LOVED the royal service and was over the moon that we did it! Definitely worth the money! And we were pleasantly surprised the food was very good! I think we can officially say we are done with Mexico and want to go back to the Caribbean! Our favorite part was the atmosphere to just have plenty of options to hang out with all of our friends on the beach even late at night! I was great. Thank you Thank you! Heather….traveling to Punta Cana with friends to celebrate her Anniversary.
- The trip was fantastic! The hotel was beyond our expectations! The view was fantastic and their private beach only a catamaran away was beautiful! The luminescent bay was beautiful, your help in choosing Friday due to the full moon was a great idea. We arrived in the bay, looked up to a sky full of stars- it was “beyond words”! I think we did everything there was to do-played golf, rode the ATVs twice-covered with mud both times, zip lined near the rainforest, went to the rainforest –hiked to the biggest waterfall, horseback riding, ate at a couple of local restaurants, and did old San Juan! My family rates this as a “TOP” destination. Thanks again for your help! I would recommend this to any of your clients (especially with children-they have activities for families.) Nancy who traveled with her family to Puerto Rico
- Everything you touched and handled for us was absolutely perfect. Rome was such a great call and the accommodations were beautiful. I sincerely appreciate everything you did for us Becky. John, a European Traveler
- Our honeymoon to Punta Cana was unbelievable. From the bottom of my heart, we want to thank you for everything. As long as you are in the travel game, we will be booking our vacations with you. Again, thanks for everything. Ryan, a Happy Honeymooner
- We had a great time! I would say that the trip exceeded our expectations and that the highlight was our 3 day Rome excursion. I give you so much credit for that! Your advice (the private drivers, the docents, and the general advice on walking around/taxiing through Rome) was so helpful and accurate, and I can’t thank you enough. In fact, I have already given your name to a future European traveller! Thank you again for helping make our trip so enjoyable and memorable! Joe, a European Traveler
- The Paradisus was great! We were upgraded to the “Reserve” when we got there, so we had a huge room, with the jacuzzi! The jacuzzi was great, definitely worth the extra money. Flying there and back was smooth and we had a great time. The employees were all super nice and accommodating. And the beach was amazing, the sand was immaculate, there was no trash or even rocks, it was perfect. We felt safe at all times and relaxed a ton. We even got up at 5:30 to watch the sun rise over the sea one morning, and it was spectacular. Thanks for all the help! – Josh, a happy honeymooner….
- Overall it was amazing! They did upgrade us immediately to the Royal section with an ocean view and we thought that was great. The butler service that comes with the Royal Service package is really nice as well. Also Blue Travel was great to deal with as well. So thank you for helping us with everything. You did a great job. Ryan, a honeymooner to Punta Cana
- Becky has been phenomenal. She knows EVERYTHING – even where to grab a bite on whichever terminal we are on. I almost expected her to be able to tell me which stall in which restroom was going to be out of toilet paper. You and the folks at The Travel Agent present the kind of service you rarely, if ever, can find these days and believe me, when Italy comes up in another year, you will be the folks I call. Kitty, an independent, luxury European Traveler
- We’re finally back home and getting our clocks back adjusted to this side of the world. I wanted to take a minute and THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! Our Honeymoon was pretty spectacular and I know it would not have been what it was without your help. The service was first class all the way and everything we expected and more. Robert, a happy luxury honeymooner
- Thank you so much for all your advice, contributions, directions and assistance with this trip! Phillippe was incredible!!!!!! You did a terrific job coordinating everything!…I wanted to…sincerely express my gratitude for all your effort! – Kristine, an independent European Traveler
- We arrived at our resort in Maui yesterday after a long, tiring, but on-schedule flight. We spent most of the evening last night exploring the resort and stocking in a few supplies for the week. At any rate, we wanted you to know that the resort is amazing. The room was every bit as nice as what is pictured in their website. We have a great view from an upper floor unit. All the travel and resort arrangements so far have been sot on. We are looking forward to some serious R&R beginning today, but just wanted you to know that we are delighted with our accommodations, and the travel arrangements went well. Suffice to say it is stunning here. – Kevin, spending an anniversary in Hawaii
- I arrived home last night and the trip was wonderful. It went so smoothly and all of the people from the tour agencies, drivers, etc were prompt, professional, knowledgable and fun to be with. Thank you for all your work in putting together a fabulous experience for me. The Vespa tour was so much fun, our guide in Rome was an expert in art history. Bel who took us on the wine and tapas tour in Spain was like spending the evening with an old friend. Barcelona was such a beautiful city. The cruise itself was just what I have come to expect from Oceania–excellence. Truly a trip to remember always. Now if I can just get my internal clock set back all will be perfect! Kathy, on an European Cruise and Adventure
We love hearing travel testimonials! It just makes our day!